In one week, I will be flying to St. Louis, MO, to attend the national conference of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy (AAOMPT). If you’re going to AAOMPT, then find me! I’m giving a platform presentation at a Research 5×5 on Saturday, October 29th at 10:15 am. The platform is about a study group — “Ortho Club” — that my DPT classmates and I created to prepare for our first clinical internship at the University of Florida.
If you’re going to AAOMPT, then I also encourage you to look for my fellow students who won scholarships from AAOMPT sSIG for their one-minute videos answering the question, “What does orthopaedic manual physical therapy mean to you?”
My fellow AAOMPT sSIG scholarship winners include:
- Daniel Crusoe and Rachel Selina (University of Michigan-Flint)
- Eric Fridline (University of Michigan-Flint)
- Rachael Lewin, George Tate, and Richard Eatinger (Bellarmine University)
- Jessica Holloway (Northern Illinois University)
- Joel Fundaun (Regis University)
I am looking forward to AAOMPT 2016, and I hope to see you there!